A selection of British hotels won "top honors" at an annual awards ceremony hosted by RBH.
The event, which took place at the Holiday Inn London – Brentford Lock, honored the best hotels, teams and individuals in its portfolio of more than 45 hotels and the central support teams.
According to RBH, Holiday Inn Express Middlesbrough was the "big winner" of the night and received the "Market Share" and "Operational Excellence" awards, based on "consistent growth in a challenging market, outstanding guest feedback and commitment to continuous improvement".
John Stuart, CEO of RBH, said, "Each year, our awards show is the perfect platform to celebrate the performance and input of individuals and teams across the enterprise.
"We are fortunate to have an exceptionally talented team that offers guests a world-class experience day after day, focused on providing hotel owners with the best possible return on investment. It goes without saying that selecting the winners for each category is not an easy task, and I would like to congratulate all our winners for 2019.
He added, "This year is a very busy year for RBH, with an unprecedented number of hotel openings and new names in our growing portfolio, and I'm looking forward to seeing what the event will bring next year."
The full list of winners is as follows:
- Award for Market Share: Holiday Inn Express Middlesbrough
- Rising Star Award: Elena Monserrate of the Holiday Inn London – Camden Lock
- Exceptional Service Award: Holiday Inn Express Leicester
- Transformation and Innovation Award: Holiday Inn Manchester West
- Employee of the year: 40 employees recognized
- Engagement Price: Aloft Liverpool
- Operational Excellence Award: Holiday Inn Express Middlesbrough
- Managing Director of the Year: Tracey O & Garra, Holiday Inn Express London Southwark
- Hotel of the Year: Holiday Inn Express London – Epsom Downs